Zoho People + Plum
Zoho People is an HRMS that complements Zoho's suite of enterprise business applications. As a medium between the employer and the employee, Zoho People is an end-to-end HRMS that streamline tedious HR processes while providing a seamless digital experience to employees.
Some of the significant features of Zoho HRMS include:
- Onboarding and Exit management
- Leave and attendance management
- Performance management
- Employee self-service
- Document management
- HR Analytics
- Approvals and Access management
Employee engagement, rewards, and recognition play a vital role in development and productivity that enables a positive and healthy work environment. The integration of Zoho with Xoxoday Plum will simplify the distribution of rewards and align your rewards policy to your organization's goals. Admins will be able to customize the reward portal based on the work location, price points, budgets, and job roles. Based on this configuration, managers will be able to assign reward points to their direct reports. This will again allow employees to redeem their points in the form of various catalog options provided on Xoxoday Plum.
- Integrate the core HR processes through Zoho People with Xoxoday Rewards & Recognition. Customers can thus get both functionalities in one place.
- A seamless experience for the admins and end-users.
- Multi-location, multi-currency, configurable integration which can work well with all types of clients.
- Get the best of both products as you scale. Both Zoho and Xoxoday are adding new features and capabilities regularly.
Zoho People Organisation Admins can enable integration. Xoxoday is listed on Settings -> Integrations -> Others under integrations. It can be configured by signing up/logging into a Xoxoday account and then selecting the applicable Locations / Employee Types. Then the user's Self-service profile can be visited and if he is eligible for rewards based on the configuration settings, the points can be assigned.
1. To get started, go to Settings > Others. (Under "Integrations")
2. Click on Configure, under Xoxoday.
3. Register on Xoxoday with your company details.
4. Enter OTP and verify your email address.
5. Add your billing details.
6. Update location and employee type.
1. Log in to Plum to top-up points.
2. Verify email, click on forget password and a password reset link will be sent to your email id.
3. Log in to Plum and Recharge.
To reward your employees, go to Zoho people, click on Self-service, choose the employee and assign points.
1. Log in to your People account & select Self-service.
2. Click Redeem Points under Reward points.
3. Select your Country & click on Gift Vouchers, experiences, or any other classification of your choice.
4. Select an option to checkout.
5. Select the denomination, quantity and then click on Add to cart.
6. On the payments page, click on Use xoxo points and then place the order. You may use a debit/credit card to pay additional points.
You can view the registration and redemption procedure of Zoho People + Xoxoday Plum in the video below: