Plum by Xoxoday also allows admins and super admins to send dedicated campaigns for all sorts of special occasions.
To create a Plum Campaign, follow these steps below:
- After logging in, go to the admin dashboard and select the “Campaign” option.
- In the section, you will also be able to view all the past campaigns that were run earlier.
- Now, click on the “Create New” button.
- You can either choose to run a “Xoxo Code Campaign” or a Xoxo Link Campaign as per your module.
- If you chose to run a Xoxo Code Campaign, you will be seeing a screen similar to the one below:
- Name your campaign, you can choose to select/de-select the categories that you want to include in your campaign.
- Using a campaign, we allow users to customize the storefront for their end-users. Customization includes country, brand, categories, etc. Save the changes once done.
- We allow our users to add a custom landing page to personalise the rewarding even further, the recipient will first land on the landing page first then redirected to the storefront for redeeming the point.
- You can then choose to edit your email subject, content and then set up the campaign.
- Now, select “Create Campaign”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a Xoxo Code Campaign.
- If you choose to run a Xoxo Link Campaign, you will encounter a similar screen below.
- Now, name your campaign and choose the country and amount you would like to send as a reward in the campaign.
- Select the vouchers you would like to include in your campaign.
- Now, you can customize your email and SMS campaign accordingly.
- After the preview, you can then successfully create your campaign.