The Reports menu of Xoxoday provides the complete functions to help the administrator get detailed reports of the platform usage. These reports give details of feeds generated type-wise, awards given, budgets, redemptions, pending nominations and gifts.
The Reports main menu in the left panel has three sections. Live Status, R&R Statistics and Data.
The Overview dashboard shows visual representations of usage data with options to finely filter as per viewing requirements.
Budget Utilization Percentage
Total spending on Rewards & Gifts:
A detailed representation of budgets being utilized goes a long way in deciding on the results, outcomes, differences, and the further course of action. For that, the reports dashboard has come up with the budget utilization graph.
The budget utilization graph really helps in getting a gist of the allocation of budgets, how it’s been utilized, and how efficient did it turn out to be. With the new update, now access budget utilization graphs across departments, locations, etc so as to plan the budgets accordingly.
The managers, HR, and CXOs can keep track of spending in a better manner to calculate the ROI.
- The budget utilization graph elucidates the total budget used for rewarding and the budget left unutilized.
- The employees’ data can be grouped by department, location, cost center, grade or designation and clearer insights related to the budget can be obtained for each group.
- The reports can be filtered by date to observe the utilization for a defined period of time
- Any user with no information for departments, cost centers, grades, locations, and designations shall be tagged “N/A” for that respective input.
- The program administrator can know the absolute values of allocated budgets along with its utilization so that s/he can act on its improvement.
Rewards & Recognition