Traditionally, Plum Storefront is built to cater as a rewarding platform for employees. But to help improve the rewarding user journey for consumer promotion and market research companies, Link Based Redemption is introduced.
One-click redemption, Instant Gratification & increase conversions
A unique link is generated for Each Reward. A link has an internal memory of
Amount to Reward. Options are Available for Redemption.
- Dynamic UI based on redemption options.
- Collection of personal information (optional).
Click Link -> Select Reward -> Delivery
Xoxo Link Redemption Journey
1.Initiation Receive a Link or QR Code.
2.Selection All Brands Listed on the Same Page without Friction of Categories or Checkout Process. Single Click & receive the vouchers.
3.Delivery Voucher Shown on Screen Itself, with an option to email/SMS Delivery.
Benefits of Xoxo Links
- Customer Journey Experience inside self App/Website ecosystem.
- Seamless journey without knowing about third party.
- Simple Ui
- Personal Information of User is optional: voucher details remain persistent on Link to refer back
- On-redemption model: Unclaimed rewards are between 10%(Employee Incentives) to 90% (FMCG promotions). Pay for the rewards on-redemption with a small upfront fee.
- Reduce the hassle of contacting multiple vendors for rewards. Select from the innumerous options available. Additional rewards can be procured on request by our Global partners.
- Rewarding through multiple channels without knowing end user details.
• QR code( No details required)
How to create a campaign?
- Go to Campaign under the main menu.
- At the top right corner, click on Create on Campaign.
- Click on Create under One-Click Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign name for your reference. Eg: New Product Campaign, July promotions etc.
- Select a country (India, USA, etc) and the denomination of the products in the selected campaign.
- The catalogue options for the selected country and denomination appears. Select the brands of your choice. (up to 10)
- After the catalogue selection, proceed to select a background for your link. Select a color of your choice and preview the appearance of the link.
- Click on Create after selecting the background.
How to use the Xoxo link campaigns?
- Go to Xoxo Links on the main menu.
- Select a campaign from the available campaigns or create a new campaign by clicking on Create New Campaign under the campaign drop-down menu.
- Choose an Authentication method during the user redemption.
- Proceed to generate links by clicking on Add Recipients.
- Enter the number of links you would wish to generate and click on Generate.
- All the links generated are sent to the admin email ID in a CSV format.
- Distribute the links to your desired recepients.