1. Click on the Admin menu item that will open a drop-down menu that displays the various functions within Admin.
2. Click on the User Management item. This opens the User List - email IDs which are currently added to Empuls.
3. Hover over the status of a user and click on the, to edit user details or click on Disable User Permission icon to instantly disable user permission.
4. Video attached, explains how to edit a user account.
Adding users individually
1. Click on + icon in the top right corner in the user management page to add employees individually. This opens the Add User form.
2. Enter details in the Add User form.
3. Click on SUBMIT. This successfully adds the employee to the user list.
4. Video attached, explains the procedure how to add a user account.
Adding users in bulk
1. Click on BULK UPLOAD icon which is beside icon at the top right corner in the user management page to add employees in bulk. This opens the .csv import form.
2. Refer the Sample data template and rearrange your employee database in your employee data file to match the sample template. Click Browse to upload the database and click NEXT. This opens the
‘Map fields for uploaded data’ form.
3. Click on SUBMIT. This opens the validation screen that lists the issues.
4. Click on DOWNLOAD INVALID DATA FOR CORRECTION to download the error list, correct the entries and re-upload the data.
5. Click on DONE once there are no errors. This completes your bulk user upload process.